Friday, February 15, 2013

Sole Society

In the Holiday VoBox I got a $25 gift certificate for a pair of shoes.  I never got around to buying anything but I did look through almost the entire website.

There are a lot of different shoes but there aren't many styles to choose from.  A lot of the shoes are similar and so it seems that they are catering to only a few target consumers.  Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to choose from, I would at least check it out!  I found a couple pairs I would buy but I didn't want to spend $25 or more on a pair of heels that I wouldn't wear very often.  I have to fall in love with a pair of shoes to buy them.  My closet, unlike most girls, isn't very full of shoes.  I have a favorite few and I wear them till they're worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment